- Diffuser in transparent self-extinguishing V2 polycarbonate,
UV stabilised, injection moulded, with smooth outer surface
and differentiated prismatic inner surface.
Number of the luminaire's lamps: the third digit of the first number (at the description) corresponds to the number of lamps eg 921x18W = 1x18W.
|Catalogue Chapter||LUMINAIRES WITH EXTRA PROTECTION|
|Product Family||BETA i3F / A3F|
BETA A3F 92
LUMINAIRES WITH EXTRA PROTECTION > BETA i3F / A3F
WITH EXTRA PROTECTION
Complete range of IP65 waterproof luminaires made completely from
metal, for T16 & T26
Polycarbonate or tempered glass protective diffuser.
High efficiency flow recuperators made of aluminium
Oversized luminaires allowing for optimum internal thermal balance
and greater component (electronic in particular) lifetime.
- Luminaires for fluorescent lamps T26 and T16.
- Single-piece housing in pressed steel, powder-coated in white
epoxy-polyester (for I3F lum.) or single-piece housing in pressed
aluminium, powder-coated in white epoxy-polyester (for A3F lum).
- Anti-aging injected sealing gasket.
- Clips in galvanized steel for diffuser mounting.
- 36-58-49-80W T16 versions are available with specular non-iridescent
aluminium reflector, with superficial titanium-magnesium treatment.
- Gear-tray reflector unit in hot-galvanized steel, painted in white
polyester, fixed to the housing with rotary Ribloc mechanisms from
- Connection for operation on 230V-50Hz with conventional ballast and
power factor correction capacitor (lamps T26)
- Connection for operation on 230V-50/60Hz with electronic ballast (lamps T26, T16).
- Connection for operation with electronic ballast dimmable (lamps T26, T16).
- Connection for emergency lighting system (lamps T26, T16).
Explosion-proof luminaires with electronic ballast, class II, in
compliance with 94/9/CE (ATEX), group II, category 3D, for
- Κωδικός Προϊόντος: Beta_A3F_92