Το καλάθι αγορών είναι άδειο!
- Floodlights for metal halide lamps.
- Diecast aluminum body with primary alloy and low copper content
with an high weather proof rating, electrostatically painted in black
colour, complete with thermally isolated ignitor housing.
- Symmetrical reflector from anodised high purity aluminum (with baffle
to avoid the direct glare), peened for medium-wide beam and specular
for medium-narrow beam.
- Silicon rubber gasket.
- Cable gland type PG 13,5.
- Tempered safety glass suitable for high temperature, thermal scocks
and crashes (6 joules).
- Bracket made of galvanized painted steel with index for vertical
- Control gear base from galvanized steel.
- The floodlights are in accordance with regulations EN 60598-1 and
- Wind exposed surface = 0,270 m2 (with vertical addressing 70o).
- Connection for operation on 230V-50Hz with conventional control
gear and power factor correction capacitor.
Length between control gear and floodlight max.50m.
Note: The ignition system is always installed inside the floodlight on a metal
There is also capacity for the ignition system to be placed in a waterproof box
a) from diecast aluminum for Class I (IP65) or
b) self-extinguisted thermoplastic for Class II (IP66).
The ignitor in each case is placed within the floodlight.